University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

Where did you search that because i can’t find either of those messages?

yeah I wouldn’t read into that. Message events are a thing in javascript

MDN doc for anyone who cares:

1 Like

why are you being so rude?

3 Likes

I’m not. The poster suggested I am lying, which is inappropriate.

1 Like

Mine says defer too. Since we all have it I’m guessing it doesn’t mean anything

I just find ptdefer=“defer” and no other wording related to defer or accept, neither any reject wording.

I’m not doubting you, but then again Friday is also the best guess / most likely date regardless.

1 Like

mine wouldn’t even let me inspect element lol. maybe this is why I’m applying to the sport management major haha

1 Like

Ok mood I couldn’t do any comp sci

I think this thread has gotten way too off-topic. There are actual students in here that are extremely curious about a decision that could affect the course of their life, which is completely valid. There are also parents in here worrying about their children’s decisions and trying to give out information to the best of their knowledge. There’s no need to be disrespectful to either group. We are all waiting for the same thing, and it doesn’t help anyone to dismiss the curiosity and feelings of others. Let’s let us high schoolers pass this nerve-racking time the way we feel most comfortable because, in the end, people’s predictions aren’t hurting anyone.

25 Likes

Will we know decisions are out when Enrollment Connect changes back to its original format?

me on safari like -_-

2 Likes

yeah probably. i assume they’ll announce decisions are out and then when we check it’ll be updated

I really wouldn’t read into anything that you find in the inspect element. The probability of collision between words like “admit”, “defer”, “reject”, etc. and code that handles mundane web stuff is very high

2 Likes

Alright thanks! I also applied to Wisconsin and when those came out for in state people said they didn’t receive an email until hours after decisions came out so I just wanted to check

i’m pretty sure that’s been mentioned here too. once decisions are out, it’s best to check the portal cause the email might be late

2 Likes

Love this and totally agree!

1 Like

Yeah I mean it doesn’t hurt to check your portal every day at 3-3:30 because clearly Michigan has no intention of letting us know till they’re actually out

3 Likes

my inspected element says “defer=true”

Bruh what. Where?