University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

I don’t have the mental capacity to do that BUT people are saying that inspect element doesn’t connect with anything.

Hi friends! What schools have accepted you? Waiting till the end of March without an offer is even more torturing.

my portal looks the same

where do you see that

I don’t see it on mine but is it because it’s for Ross applicants only ? (I just applied to LSA)

i see it - not sure if it means much ?

Guys, any updates on when Early Decisions are out??

Between now and Friday probably

Also, did anyone try the GaTech pay now option to check results before? Does it exist for Umich too?

Won’t go beyond 29th? I mean they say that the results will be out by 31st so idk?

I do not think people work during the weekend? That would be surprising as I assume this must be a big challenge for them

1 Like

Results won’t be released on the weekend that’s probably for sure. Again as I said earlier, barring any technological issues with pushing out decisions. They’ll probably come out either today (Wednesday) or Friday.

I kind of disagree, I mean GaTech results were out on a Saturday

Guys
I think the official deadline is like Friday 5 pm ET no more than that.
It can however be either on Wednesday or Thursday from 3 to 5 pm. Hoping it is today tho! They wouldn’t release them in the weekend cuz they DONT work on weekends.

I got into Georgia Tech and did not have the pay now option.

Any stats on the number of applicants and acceptances in g tech this year?

I got a email from Umich flint that my application is being processed does that mean I got rejected from Ann Arbor? When I applied, I clicked the send application to Flint. Can someone please tell me what this means.

Why would that mean u got rejected lol? U wanted it sent to flint right?

About 13-14% acceptance for EA2

Would ur application to flint only have been sent if you got rejected from mich? Also mich rly doesn’t reject much, unless your stats r rly low I doubt that it’s a rejection