University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

I got my Flint admission yesterday in an email as well since I checked that box when completing the Ann Arbor application. I think close to the bottom it says that this decision has no effect on your AA application whatsoever, so definitely don’t sweat it

Was gonna just post some of my stats at the moment to see if anyone wants to Chance me while we wait haha?

SAT: 1420 (710 math/reading)
GPA: 3.84 Unweighted, 4.01 Weighted (as of end of Junior year. 1st semester of Senior year brought it to a 3.85 Unweighted, 4.099 Weighted.)
APs: APUSH, AP Gov, AP Chem, AP Calc BC, AP Physics C Mechanics, AP World, AP Lit, AP Macro, AP Comp Sci Principles
Senior Year: AP Calc, AP Physics, AP Lit, AP European History, Spanish 1, Engineering Graphics

Extra Curriculars: Mock Trial for 3 years, quarterfinalist team at States, MUN for 3 years, I’m a Co-President, Stud Gov for 3 years, GLI for 4 years, I’m a President for that. Volunteer Board in Junior year. I work 16 hours a school week at uBreakiFix, and since I want to go into Electrical Engineering I think it’s kind of useful.

Bio: white, male, In-state

Just curious to see where someone like me stands!

1 Like

Thanks man!

Where? I don’t see this

Yea, I see this to but it seems like just an ID and it’s general

I suspect that it’s the part of the table that will have the admit date if you’re accepted

Like everything else, I wouldn’t worry about it. Decisions are almost here, realistically they’ve probably already been made so there isn’t anything to be done now. I’d just chill for a couple days

2 Likes

I’m starting to think this might mean something. I cannot find this.

click on application status and then do inspect element for it

Again, they don’t have separate pages based on admits or non admits. It’s all the a,e source code and elements. There are variable names. They don’t have different source codes for the different types of students, it’s all the same source codes that tell it to show different things when certain values are true.

peach0708, pvs78907, xyz18–where did you apply?

coe

1 Like

While what you are saying makes sense, how come I can’t find this?

What accept thing? We are talking about something new found. This string:
ADM_APPL_PROG_ADMIT_TERMl

I can see that. You have to click on app status then inspect. Mine says APPL_PROG_ADMIT_TERM

Thank you! Hoping this is the explanation

I think that’s literally just the html box that holds the words “Application Term”

exactly

I thought that too at first, but why can’t I find it when I inspect elements on the application status page? Apparently some others cannot either.

Again someone else said that they def wouldn’t design diff webpages for diff students so this means nothing

Are you on the Admission Application Status page? The one that has the table?