University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

Yes

And I see the table. But inspecting elements does not reveal anything close to that string ADM_APPL_PROG_ADMIT_TERMl

Try searching for the literal string “admit”

Alternatively, use the inspect element selector tool and click on “Application Term”

I am 99% confident that it’s part of the table

Ok thanks genius!

Yes using the inspect element selector tool worked. Searching for any part of the string however did not!

Great job!

I think I will delete my other posts relating to this so as no to worry people

1 Like

yall I don’t think inspect element does anything

13 Likes

agreed. lol it doesn’t. it just shows the codes built for the website

i also have the admit thing on inspect element for wolverine access. idk if it means something.

It isn’t meaningful, that post was proving a point that it was part of a table that made up the website.

I know that hope springs eternal and everything, but inspecting the elements isn’t going to reveal some secret code about whether or not you were acceepted

1 Like

yea, im sure your right. did someone say they didnt have it though?

they found it with a bit of direction of where to look

1 Like

If anyone has questions about the code stuff, command F it and there is a big discussion on it about 300 replies ago

Over 1300 replies. You guys are killing it. Wisconsin just has under 600… Lol

Well regardless you all will know “soon” is my prediction… I did that without looking at any code :sunglasses:

6 Likes

They are driving us INSANE literally lol

1 Like

what is soon

nobody knows, but before the end of January, so tops 4 days

Don’t over read my comments. Geez, you all break down and analyze everything… No question though you will know by 3:00pm or so this Friday…

If it comes sooner then great. Again, You won’t even need to check since this site will blow up :wind_face:

5 Likes

Haha yea catch me not wanting to spoil it for myself and blind check the site at 3:30 :joy: Who knows transfer decisions were released already (not sure when)

1 Like

Did anyone else have very average essays for Umich? Kinda scared

2 Likes

ya i didnt try super hard on the second essay

So I contradicted myself on vocation in the UMich app. I cleared it up with my counselor but I think it’ll cost me my admission lol : (