University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

hey! i live in ann arbor and she actually did wear a mask. she’s an international student athlete so she went home for the holidays, got tested before she left home, got tested when she got back to michigan, and twice more after that, and everything was negative until it showed up super late since it’s the european variant. but next year we should all have gotten vaccines by then and i’m not concerned about living situations

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking about too. Since a lot of kids have probably gotten into their top schools ED and they are supposed to withdrawal their other applications, maybe some of the more qualified students have taken away their applications from Michigan

2 Likes

Def true, my best friend got into Duke ED and withdrew his UMich Engineering App. Good luck to everyone today/tomorrow :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thank you! Hopefully a lot of students did the same thing as your friend

They released last year on thursday. So maybe same for this year and it’ll be today?

1 Like

what time

I think 3:30 or 3:00?

1 Like

Everyone on this thread says Friday at 3:00. Hoping for today though

1 Like

It could be today at 3. Most likely is tomorrow tho

1 Like

Last year they said they’d be out by 12/24 and they were out on 12/19 - so they didn’t take it to the very last minute last year.

1 Like

Ideally, but some people on this thread seem really certain that it’s tomorrow so I’m guessing it will be then

1 Like

at least we know for sure that its either today or tomorrow. No more unecessary speculation about the date

2 Likes

i feel like we should just settle with friday :slight_smile:

3 Likes

imagine if they made us wait until Sunday

1 Like

does umich usually post on social media the day of decisions?

Not likely. Michigan doesn’t release decisions on weekends typically and on twitter they officially said they will be released BEFORE the end of the month. So that officially eliminates Sunday.

It should be today or tomorrow almost certainly.

3 Likes

i think also someone said that the admissions office doesn’t work weekends

2 Likes

Yea I’ve sorta prepped myself for Friday. Would make sense for today since they might want the admissions office to be open the day after they release decisions to answer any questions from parents. Nevertheless, I’m just gonna blindly check at 3:30 and hope it’s there :joy:

My son admission portal is changed now it is just blue screen saying admission decision will end of Jan.

it has been like that since sunday night

1 Like