University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

No, we believe it will come out at 3:00pm tomorrow in batches .

1 Like

why batches? I thought they usually all came out at once in past years

Also UMich does not track demonstrated interest based on the school in general. They do look at demonstrated interest in your major though.

2 Likes

That is just what a local to MIchigan college counselor said.

i agree with that and i live 30 seconds from campus with family at michigan right now and graduates of michigan. trust me they don’t look at interest

Is it possible that decisions will come out later? Like historically have they came out past 4 before

since they’re coming in waves it’s definitely possible ! just from what i’ve read on here

“Unprecedented” is the most popular word for almost a year. Anything can happen, batch or at once.

7 Likes

brand new to this chat. never been here before. how will i get my acceptance tomorrow? via call? via email? via portal?

it will be available in your portal, and you will get an email soon after it’s released in your portal! good luck!!:slight_smile:

Let’s hope. I keep hearing parents are essential.

which high schooler has patents? if a student was gifted enough to have them they would be aiming far higher than umich

1 Like

So misinformation doesn’t spread… :roll_eyes:… Once again here is the CDS for Michigan. Think of it as the holy grail (Monty Python anyone?)…

https://obp.umich.edu/campus-statistics/common-data-set/

Exactly, why would you go to college if you already have patents in the field you want to go into?

1 Like

because sometimes patents are garbage, Theranos had patents too. Having a patent doesn’t really mean that much

are you guys sure the person meant patents and not parents? perhaps legacy? the original post said “parents”

1 Like

I assume you mean “patents”. Parents are essential; patents are not.

2 Likes

referring to this post

if you look at his original post it said an oos student needs patents to get in? which isn’t remotely accurate

he said 2-5 patents in engineering. I don’t think he meant 2-5 parents in engineering lol