University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

what time will decisions come tomorrow for EA? thanks!

1 Like

Usually around 3. I’ll start checking 2:45.

3 Likes

Hopefully my results come tomorrow and I can either start celebrating or crying.

7 Likes

Last year was 2:51 PM EST IIRC.

3 Likes

If you just keep checking here you will see within seconds or minutes of when they are starting to release. It is that fast.

4 Likes

Literally I swear people here are bots (possibly you too considering your name haha)

4 Likes

Someone should make a web scraper that notifies them when decisions are out haha

3 Likes

The honors college at MSU is an outstanding program. Lots of advantages. Don’t look at it as less than. It’s not. Congrats to your son. The other schools you mentioned have become harder gets the last few years. Good tomorrow.

4 Likes

Just turn on your notifications on here /your phone on vibrate… It will go crazy and no programming involved :wink::iphone:

2 Likes

hahahah true :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

they need to make a college confidential app

9 Likes

I have it in the browser on my phone and use it in the Brave Browser. It works great this way. But will pass that information on.

Yk what I dont understand? Lots of schools ask for ur phone number for stuff, yet they don’t use it at all. If they texted us when decisions were out, that would be way easier

9 Likes

So it’s coming. It’s on their road map per se… I think it’s a great idea.

Anyone here know whats the acceptance rate for UMich Computer Science as well as Ross BBA

Thanks! He is content if that is the end result and it does seem solid. He thought a 1510 SAT was going to open a door or two. Still might but GPA reigned supreme this year. It’s like a strange slot machine. Two cherries and a 7…winner! Two sevens and a cherry…keep playing:)

Most of all, I hope the high school class of 2021 gets an amazing Freshman year! Our school won’t have any in person school this academic year. LAUSD for the win.

Tomorrow 3pm Eastern is the word from our college counselor. That tracks with what you have all said.

Best of luck!

4 Likes

Haha love that comment " Two cherries and a 7…winner! Two sevens and a cherry…keep playing:)" These kids may not even know what that means!

5 Likes

we do just because we’ve had a year with nothing but watching tv haha!!

5 Likes

I think it’s a joke (seems like one :joy:). Crazier things have happened than someone with average stats getting into Michigan lol.

Parents: some of you are admittedly controlling your kids’ apps and portals; some are lurking and hoping for the best for your kid (that’s me). Tomorrow, just back off. Support your kid no matter the outcome from Michigan. They will remember how you act, good or bad. And, remember, they will be fine. So will you.

35 Likes