University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

What time zone?

Eastern Standard Time

Maybe it’s because she did not choose anything for Preferred Admission. Took SNIP but evidently can’t upload any media (new here). She just listed a few areas of study under interests

Good luck guys! Hope they all get released today

2 Likes

Good luck!!

Good Luck!

For those lucky enough to get in today, here are the most important things any new Wolverine should know:

1. The colors are Maize and Blue, not Yellow and Blue, or Gold and Blue, or Blue and Gold.

2. Many schools may think they are our arch rivals (e.g, Michigan State, Notre Dame), but there is only one school that is our arch rival. That school is never mentioned by name. It is referred to as “That School Down South.”

3. The fight song is “The Victors”. It is the greatest fight song in all of sports (or second greatest, Notre Dame’s is pretty fantastic too). Learn it. Especially the chorus.

4. Even if you are not a sports fan, or even if you hate sports, 1-3 above will be super relevant to you if you go to Michigan.

5. And finally, Go Blue!

22 Likes

Are you a current michigan student right now? LOL

2 Likes

Lol no but cousins are!

2 Likes

Hope you join them soon.

2 Likes

right back at you.

2 Likes

That’s true, but I think if you got an msu fan and a umich fan in one room, they could both agree that osu sucks

1 Like

And that may have more to do with the fact that we have not been able to compete with that team down south in many years.

OSU sucka in academics too

*sucks

Do you think they would post on social media that they are releasing decisions today or just as they are released

parents kinda annoyed, but I’m international so any public school is going to be expensive. Also my HS tuition is already approaching 40k so not thattttt big of a jump I guess

1 Like

international here too, my US hs tuition is already over 50k a year, and my mom told me they are gonna figure things out for me so i should not worry about things money wise

1 Like

I’m also econ, but mine shows Lit, Sci, and arts on wolverine access.

do I have to have made a wolverine access already?