University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

nooooo dude i am scared now :sob:

Students frustrated with long waitlists for upper-level computer science classes.

Wait, can someone drop the link to Wolverine access?

This article is 2 years old and things have improved. You will get the classes you need etc… There was an explosion of people wanting CS and all schools were having issues. Don’t think Michigan limits students per engineering field and switching is sorta easy. This is not true at many schools

1 Like

I hope that. Is the waitlist situation a bit improved now?

Do you guys log into Wovlerine access with your portal information or do you make a new account?

Yep… All my son’s friends in CS got all their classes and had great internships to boot.

Also, never step on the “M” in the Diag else you will have bad luck! Took it from my sister who is at Ross.

2 Likes

We cannot log into wolverine with our portal information.

First, make a friend account and then use the friend account to log into the wolverine.

After logging into Wopverine what should we do?

But then how are people seeing their majors or some stuff that was talked about in this thread an hour ago?

Good luck to everybody! Fingers crossed good results for everyone here! I’ve been working since 6th grade up till this moment, but either way I’ll accept whatever results come at me

4 Likes

https://friend.weblogin.umich.edu/friend/

this is the link to making a friend account

we have to login using friend account and then connect it to our account

Go to ‘New and Prospective student business’

then ‘New & Prospective Student Center’

then ’ Application Status’

Yes I can see new and prospective student status

I can see Engineering

I can see “Engineering UG degree”

Same

Does it mean anything?

Are the Nursing School acceptances out yet?