University of Wisconsin Madison EA Class of 2024

oos CT no email!

Ok boomer… I smell cap

No email. OOS NY. Psych and social sciences. Good luck to all!

My nephew just checked and said NO email from UW.

OOS - NJ
Major: Physics
Applied a few weeks before deadline

OOS(NY), CLS/Chemistry, no email; applied early October.

how confident are we in that decisions are coming today and what time would they be out?

I’m International and I haven’t received the email yet. I don’t think I will be getting my decisions until New Year though because UW Madison just notified me today that I was missing something. Really don’t want bad news on New Year’s Day.

It seems that people who applied from VA, GA, TX, WA, and International are the ones receiving those emails…If we did not know this before, it now looks like their admissions office breaks it down by States

My son applied in early October. OOS (NJ)- Business and did not receive an email.

No email. OOS (Florida).

OOS from NC and received the email. Applied as business major

How did you figure that out? Good detective work or did you see info somewhere - either way, thank you for sharing! BTW, we are In VA and received an email.

it really does suck living in VA ughhhhhh

WI Biochem applied 10/30 no email

@zangerthal Except for the ability to go to Virginia Tech with in-state tuition. I’m jealous! :smiley:

To clarify earlier post, No email. OOS (PA). Engineering. Applied mid October.

Not to mention UVA

I’m OOS (TX) and received the email (it wasn’t in my normal inbox, it was in my trash for some reason…so make sure to check there).
I applied as a marketing major and had everything submitted by 9/11.

@zangerthal

“it really does suck living in VA ughhhhhh”

Nah…Virginia is for lovers… and of course home to some of the finest Universities. Don’t sweat it. For everyone else receiving their notifications today, good luck.

Really? You can get In state tuition to UVA!! Wish i has your dilemma. We live in NJ and no well qualifies kid wants to go to Rutgers or any of the state schools!