University of Wisconsin Madison EA Class of 2024

Anyone know when they started releasing decisions for athletes in the past few years? Then maybe we would know if they are actually ahead of schedule.

OOS Early Action with no decision either, it must just be athletes. Maybe we will get a decision this week though…

OOS EA haven’t heard yet. 33 ACT (34 superscore) 4.1 GPA many EC including 2 varsity sports and honor societies also has a job. Applied undeclared major.

Cannot access student center today … maintenance or decisions to be released ?

Back up …hmm

^^ Same here.

I think maintenance… Unless decisions are gonna be released early this year?

Seems like they release decisions on fridays, so probably this friday at the earliest.

Does everyone think this Friday ?

It’s pretty much between this friday and next friday based on patterns from past years. Interested to hear what other people have to say.

I hope its this friday! Can’t wait any longer.

Athletic decisions trickled out earlier last year too. Likely to be on a Friday. I think more likely next Friday than this Friday but anything could happen! Good luck EA applicants!

Does anyone have the stats on how many EA applicants there were?

@MusakParent I’d agree, seems more likely to be next Friday, but still a chance it’s this Friday

We are in similar situations as others - oos, Engineering and EA. Does anyone know if decisions come out as accepted or deferred? Or accepted or denied? UW is by far our DD’s first choice and I’m curious is she will know for sure or the waiting will continue and via deferred. If that’s the case, how many are typically accepted after being deferred

I’m assuming it will be Friday 12/21. Wisconsin is not my daughter’s first choice, but she has friends who are counting the minutes. This waiting is so hard!

Applicants knew last year when decisions were coming out. I can’t remember how they knew…maybe because it was the last Friday before Christmas? The office of Admissions was closed for the holidays when they came out which I’m not sure is coincidence. If they keep it the same it will be next Friday. Keep an eye on the Admissions social media accounts. We live in Wisconsin and I remember everyone stopping what they were doing to check their decisions that Friday night because they were all expecting them.

I assume you mean Friday 12/20? If I am not mistaken, decisions were released last year 12/21.

It’s definitely next Friday, that lines up with last year and also makes sense in general. Extremely likely it’s this Friday (tom) as that would be wayyy earlier than expected and very unusual.

Anyone know what day EA for Wisconsin will come out??