University of Wisconsin Madison EA Class of 2024

It’s either tom or next friday

I feel like it is definitely next Friday. Because on the website it says “End of December” and the 13th isn’t exactly the end. I feel like next Friday makes the most sense if the decision is for sure going to be released on a Friday.

I could have sworn I saw someone comment that they had information suggesting it would be tomorrow? I’m hoping on tomorrow evening

@hgrobel It’s pretty much all just speculation at this point. Based on past years, it will most likely be either this friday or next friday, but more likely next friday because that is more similar to last year.

It would be great if it was tomorrow. However, the last three years has been the 3rd Friday of December.

I have a feeling decisions will be released tomorrow. Or maybe it’s just I hope that they will be released then.

No way tom, although I wish it was. It’s always the 3rd Friday, and this year Wisco probably has even MORE applicants than previous years.

Schools seem to send emails now to let you know, in advance, when decisions will come out. If there’s been no email by now saying decisions would come out today, I think they’re coming out next week.

I called the admissions office today and asked about when early action decisions would be released. I was told that they don’t have a concrete date in mind, and that it could be later this year, possibly early January.

My portal is down. Nothing will load just a gray screen. Never happened before. Anyone else? Could this be a good sign?

mine seems to be working fine

My portal is also working fine.

They always say they don’t have a concrete date though, like so they don’t disappoint people with a “late” decision…

I understand, but they made it clear not to expect decisions soon, that they still had quite a few applications to process.

Darn! I was hoping for today/next Friday even… bummer

2 years ago the decisions came out today

Two years ago the 15th was the third Friday. I’ll hope tonight as well, but seems to be a pattern of 3rd Friday

What time did they come out 2 years ago?

My application portal loads but when clicking “Launch full app” under student center that doesn’t seem to load. Any reason why?

This might be a stretch, but a few weeks ago they posted this on their twitter “TFW you can’t decide if you’re more excited for your admission decision or the new Star Wars.” And that movie doesn’t come out until the 20th (next Friday).