University of Wisconsin, Madison EA Class of 2025

Yeah, I am confused about the point of the EA if the decisions do not get released before the RD applications are due. Several schools were due today. And even if they aren’t due until 2/1, the kids are getting the applications together already, so why not just submit? She got into a top choice 5 weeks ago, I think she is emotionally checked out of UW.

1 Like

8pm CST, Still nothing

1 Like

if it’s not out by 830 ct then i’m giving up on them. michigan is doing the same thing and it’s so unfair that other states found out already before our states did

Michigan is doing that? have they released some states yet?

1 Like

Michigan has not released any decisions yet. I know everyone is getting impatient but Wisconsin said by the end of the month and Michigan said “late January,” so we really shouldn’t be surprised.

i know just annoying and taking a big toll on seniors’ mental health

3 Likes

True. I will steer my next child away from EA schools that notify in late January. It’s a waste of time. My daughter has already been on admitted student events with Northeastern. I went to UW and I wanted her to go, but my window of persuasion closed.

1 Like

My portal is taking a significantly longer time to load

what does that mean

same, I am not convinced it means anything but It is taking a very long time to load.

Most likely because a lot of people are accessing the site at once. Crazy that they’re taking this long

I’m a senior and had little knowledge of the college admissions process when I was applying to schools. If I could change one thing it would just be to apply to 1 or 2 schools with December decisions. I don’t even mind waiting for large state schools like UW, UMich, or UMD until January, but I didn’t want to ED to the schools that didn’t have EA so now I am stuck feeling left out and nervous as hell.

1 Like

Can not log in ATM, is there any chance that they’re updating their system to release decisions tonight?

I’m not sure because I was having those problems earlier on in December.

Hi, thx for your reply, did you recieve your decision in December?

Nah I’m still waiting on mine

Thx, Good luck

So we’re all thinking decisions will release next Friday? I doubt it’d be tonight.

I’ll keep waiting cuz my portal just gone down, maybe somekind of update coming

Hmm interesting…my portal seems to be just fine