University of Wisconsin, Madison EA Class of 2025

My brother was deferred and found out in mid March

1 Like

Thanks

I have heard that even in the best of circumstances, UW-Madison does a LOT of deferrals, then send acceptances in March.

2 Likes

Any updates/rumors about whether there will be any more “early” action decisions released this week?

I really hope so! This waiting is excruciating and if they wait til next Friday, it will prob be UMich, UMD and Northeastern too. That would be insane!

Maryland will 100% be 1/29 at 4pm

Ohio State is also set to release the remainder of its EA decisions on the 29th.

Is anyone else currently unable to open Student Center in MYUW?

I think wisco could release tomorrow

1 Like

Unable to open student center too! Could it mean something?

It’s been happening a lot lately over the past week. doubt it means anything

1 Like

it doesn’t mean anything, it just glitches from time to time. wisconsin usually only comes out with decisions on fridays.

Hope today is the day, friends!

1 Like

Hopefully decisions are released today. We’re already a week behind last year so maybe today is the day, but who knows.

1 Like

Does anyone know if @UWAdmissions usually tweets out when decisions will be released (like GT and others)? Nothing there yet

probably not cause it’s a weird year

1/12 last year they showed a picture of all of the packets about to be mailed, not sure how that date correlates to the acceptances. They didn’t announce the acceptance other than a message saying in state could get them in December.

Looks like acceptances started on 1/10, they also put something out saying they were updating the portal over the weekend so if we see that we know.

I’m just gonna check my portal from 8-8:30 tonight.

1 Like

do you all think that it’s coming out tonight?