University of Wisconsin-Madison Fall 2015 Transfer thread

@huntermarie123 @Hopeful1983 The admission officer said I need to submit an official transcript, do you think so? or it just a mistake

@plaseletmein888 I sent my official transcript containing my self-reported grades just in case. I called this morning and they said as soon as the transcript is available to send it.

@xGingersUNITEx I had my final grades in mid may but I just knew that I need to submit official transcript, these days are wasting, I think my decision will delay. Anyway, do you guys have back-up school?

where have they said they need us to send in an official transcript too? I havent seen that anywhere…

@plaseletmein888 I haven’t heard anything about sending in my official transcript but it sounds like a good idea. And I don’t have a back up. I have fallen completely and utterly in love with UW-Madison. If I don’t get accepted I will stay at the community college I am at for another semester and apply again for the spring.

@Hopeful1983 actually I emailed AO about this, we don’t need to send official transcript.
here’s quote from email
" We can evaluate your application using your self-reported grades, so this process will speed up our review."

@plaseletmein888 perfect! Then we’re all set. Do you guys think we’ll hear back tomorrow?

@Hopeful1983 I think you guys have a good chance but for me , I think will delay

@plaseletmein888 why do you think they will delay your decision?

@Hopeful1983 because I just submitted another college transcript which I needed to submit a long time before

I’m thinking a lot of us will find out tonight.

why do you guys think we will find out today? @plaseletmein888 @xGingersUNITEx

@huntermarie123 I guess, let’s see at 7pm tonight

nothing, how about you guys?

@plaseletmein888 nothing. :frowning:

@Hopeful1983 tired enough.

@plaseletmein888 seriously. The wait is draining. Why do they do this to us??

@Hopeful1983 when did you hear you were postponed?

@plaseletmein888 April 10th. You?

Haven’t heard anything from them yet and you guys keep saying shit like we need to send in official transcripts and won’t hear until mid june xD