University of Wisconsin-Madison Fall 2015 Transfer thread

@Hopeful1983 I see, I think AO had released more admission after April 10th

@hallelujuah we don’t have to send in final transcripts. @plaseletmein888 said they talked to Admissions Office and they said our reported grades would suffice in an earlier comment. And it is true that some people won’t find out until mid June. Maybe even the end of June because some semesters end late.

@plaseletmein888 probably. My best friend heard the last week of April and got accepted. And we turned in our applications nearly the same time.

@Hopeful1983 the waiting kills

@Hopeful1983 what’s your gpa this term?

My GPA this term was 3.5.

Do they release decisions on days other than Friday’s?

I just got into the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities but that is my backup.

@xGingersUNITEx will you go there if you got denied?

@plaseletmein888 That’s the plan

This is making my week go by so slow guys

I don’t think the decision will be made until mid-june

getting worried so much

@plaseletmein888 What was your final GPA? mine was 3.94

@xGingersUNITEx mine is 3.71, you have a good gpa

Do you guys think postpone is just the same as waitlist, the admission office will base on the acceptance of admitted student to determine how many postponed student to get in?

I was told that the postponed applicants were competitive applicants but for whatever reason they needed to see just a bit more from the applicant to make them admissible.

There was a change on my Financial Aid link!! I was told before that they wouldn’t be able to look at my FAFSA until I had gotten accepted and now it says that they have received it! Do you guys think that’s a good sign? I am shaking right now. So nervous!!

I don’t know if this means anything but I just checked my financial aid section and it has my 2015-2016 financial aid uploaded now. Hopefully that’s a good sign.

I got in