University of Wisconsin-Madison Fall 2015 Transfer thread

I looked under “My Academics” and it listed a transfer credit evaluation link. In there it says admission is final.

Congratulations!!! I hope everyone gets good news as well!! I didn’t get an update on My Academics but the financial aid is definitely there.

An admitted student’s financial aid is"
There is no financial aid information found.
Choose the aid year for which you wish to view or update your online financial aid information."
Mine is also too.
Is that because we’re both international applicant?

My academic is :transfer credit, no evaluations to display

@Hopeful1983 How about you?

@plaseletmein888 My Academics says the same thing but in Financial Aid link it has my FAFSA and its asking me to submit forms.

@Hopeful1983

There is no financial aid information found.

Choose the aid year for which you wish to view or update your online financial aid information.

If the aid year you wish to view is not active, submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for that year.

Is this what you have?

@plaseletmein888 no. On mine it gives me the option to click on and view 2015-2016 aid year. Maybe it’s a glitch.

so we may hear today?

@Hopeful1983 no, I don’t think it’s a glitch but it’s because I’m an international applicant.

So I have no clue what my decision is

nothing on mine has changed at all…now I’m nervous because everybody elses has

@huntermarie123

What’s your GPA this term?
Are you international applicant?

I’m not international but my GPA was a 3.65 cumulative for my first year of college and seeing how high everyone else’s were makes me nervous

Are your student centers working? Mine is down

@Hopeful1983 are yours working now?
it seems that you have a good sign

@Hopeful1983 are yours working now?
it seems that you have a good sign

so you guys are going to hear today!

mine was working fine

@Hopeful1983 did you ever find out?

@Hopeful1983 deos your academic change to be admission is final?

rejected