***University of Wisconsin-Madison Spring 2018 Transfer Thread***

So yours isn’t there anymore? Or the protected font isn’t there?

It isn’t there any more at all.

@beenthrough12 Hey, man my no evaluation to display under my academics also disappeared for me. Does it mean anything? I sent a email to them to ask when the decisions will come out? They replied me that people will hear back basically at the same time around end of December. Which is so late!!! I am so anxious now!!!

@Jeremiahtoo If you refer to the past, they usually say that everyone hears at the end just to be safe, but last year people whose credit evaluation disappeared now got an acceptance notification on Friday the 18th. It switches to a “transfer credit evaluation” the day or so before the acceptance. Again, referring to the past but a historically accurate indicator.

@beenthrough12 Thank you so much man, hope we get decisions as soon as possible

I know you were already asked, but is there anyway you could be more specific on this? when you first log onto your student center is it usually right there? Have never noticed this before so I am having a hard time figuring out where it would be

It’s under the my academics tab if you go to the drop down bar labeled “other academics” @8004605

Anyone else have the same “no evaluations to display” gone? I don’t and its really stressing me out lol. It’s probably nothing to worry about though.

@GeddyLee21 it is gone or it isn’t gone? If it isn’t gone yet, it just meets to not expect a decision by the middle of this month, doesn’t indicate either way.

@beenthrough12 when do you think your decision will come out?

@beenthrough12 I still have the “no evaluations to display” in the grey font. I don’t think it’s a big deal, but I stress about admission everyday

@GeddyLee21 Mine was gone in October 27th, I have not heard anything back yet.

@Jeremiahtoo It could just take some time for me, they can’t look at everyone’s applications at the same time

@GeddyLee21 Yes, they first review the applications submitted in August, then September.

Yeah, I was a mid-september submission. I didn’t check prior to when I posted on here, but my guess is that mine and @jeremiahtoo shifted at the same time. It just depends on what wave you’re in, but if you have it already it usually signals good news as opposed to no news. If the timeline is similar to past years, the first wave should be out in less than two weeks,

Gotcha. I submitted my application August 28th or so, but sent in another letter of recommendation on October 6th or so right before the deadline.

Ya in last years application I noticed a lot we’re hearing back the Friday nov 18 or the Friday dec 2, either way I heard you typically hear Friday night if you are accepted or not. My grey evaluation is still there too.

is there any chance that we can hear back this Friday? @badgers2325 @beenthrough12

I’m not going to say no for sure because they honestly could, but I doubt it. It’ll be later November into early December is what the history is showing.

@beenthrough12 so if I still have the transfer credit thing is this a bad sign in regards to acceptance? Or does it just mean I won’t hear soon?