Unofficial Purdue Class of 2020 EA Applicant Thread

@zeppelin7 you probably already know this by now, but the deadline was extended a few more days (according to admissions twitter) so you’re okay.

I’m still waiting on my SAT scores to send. They’ve been “pending” for almost two weeks!

Me too, so sad! Can I still be considered EA applicant?

The college board said that they were contacting colleges so hopefully they contacted Purdue!

@s16s18s21s25 Could you provide a link please?

Nevermind, here is the link: https://twitter.com/PurdueAdmission/status/661301071114084352

I applied October 30 and got accepted November 2.

Is such a fast acceptance usual?

@GayLussac Are you being serious? That is awesome if true. They said it usually takes 4-6 weeks this time of year.

@GayLussac Congratulations! Can I ask what major you applied for?

Alright, everything is in today. Good luck to all! Hope to be a boilermaker soon!

I applied early October, and all my documents have been received, but I haven’t gotten a decision yet.

@QuiteAverage90 Huh, I’m sure something will come soon for you. What major did you apply to?

@american1991 chemistry

Wow, a 4 day turn around is amazing! I applied on Nov 1, hopefully i get a decision as fast as you did! My application status started showing “ready for review” yesterday.

@jfleit18 Please let us know when you receive a decision. Mine was ready yesterday too.

Odd, because last year, i got my decision on the day they said I would get it, which was December 13. Anyways, congrats to you guys; start college decision season early and off to a good start!

Very excited to get my daughter’s first acceptance letter!

Accepted into First Year Engineering.
SAT: 2180 (710 CR, 760 M, 710 WR)
ACT: 33
Top 8%
9 APs, 2 DE, 10 honors

Wow very different turnaround time here! I applied Sept 23, and got accepted today (11/5) for first year engineering

Edit:
Here are my stats
ACT: 35
Top 2%
CO resident

Is the college of science less competitive than the college of engineering? I’m applying for computer science.

@jfleit18 Yes, I believe it is. Purdue is a lot more open though compared to colleges of similar strengths.