***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

@meddude101 literally same so much

Looks like they did a website update, that’s all.

How are people checking Emory scholarships? Are they sending out emails or is it through OPUS?

if my portals not updated for scholarship decision does that mean i got nothing :((

I think they are still being updated per other posts…

Accepted for the Trustee Scholarship!!

If you got the scholarship, would you mind telling us the first letter of your last name? I heard from some people that they are releasing it in alphabetical order. My portal has not updated yet :frowning:

Wow I am nervous. No updates on my scholarship decision. I have been waiting for weeks now to know if I will be extremely screwed or just slightly screwed. Interviewed for Presidential. Last name starts with S, first starts with M. No updates yet.

Ack I just read the blog post

25th percentile status confirmed :(( 31 ACT 1420 SAT. Wish USC would just put me out of my misery now

Hang on everyone! Though I’m barely doing so myself.

I just found out that they would mail the decision to my permanent address(in China…) from an email sent two month ago. And I live in OC, one hour away from USC. Now I have to wait until Sunday… :-S

@Chips99 isn’t a 31 ACT in the 50th percentile?

I live about an hour away from USC in south OC. I really hope I get my response tomorrow.

@mayamurray Bottom of the middle 50%, which ranges from the 25th to the 75th percentile, so nope unfortunately :frowning:

Remember guys, no matter what, life goes on! A few months ago I thought my life depended on admission to USC; now I’ve kind of mentally committed to another school (that I’ve been accepted to) and I know I’ll be just fine there. I’d love to get into USC, and now that decisions are coming I’m definitely getting some nerves, but I won’t lose sleep if I don’t get in, and neither should you. I’m sure you all have some awesome options, and if you don’t get into USC, then it wasn’t meant to be! It’s really not as big of a deal as it sounds. Remember that!

Wait. I think that’s how that works. Right? (referencing my previous post)

My no scholarship message moved to message history… I know it’s likely not indicative of a rejection but I just got somewhat really bummed out.

@tito17 Don’t worry, I saw people in the 2020 thread that were accepted with that message moved to history

Does anyone know how USC is releasing scholarship decisions? I heard it’s by the last name, but my last name starts with B and I haven’t received anything (and I interviewed for the Trustee Scholarship), not even notification of a Presidential or Dean Scholarship. Could it be by major?

@dewrrrett Wondering the same thing. Interviewed for presidential scholarship. Last name starts with an S.