***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

@RippleIllusion I was just about to ask that. Can someone confirm that USC is still rolling out scholarship notifications?

I’m probably going to break my mail box if there is no large white envelope inside on Saturday

It seems like scholarship decisions haven’t been posted since 5pm PT.

Someone on this forum got theirs at around 6:30 PST if I remember correctly.

The adcoms have to go home at some point, especially since this is probably an emotional time for them and LA traffic is hell :slight_smile:

uh yeah i don’t have any messages. does this mean i didn’t get in or…

no, thats because you didnt apply before the Dec 1 deadline lol @tpantone13

when were decisions mailed?

@fuzzytom today

Yo does anyone else have kinda uneven subscores on the SAT, ACT, etc.? Like I got a 760 on reading/writing but a 660 on math lol? I always find myself stressing about how adcoms look at that

Can anybody use this website and click on forgot password to get in?
https://housing.usc.edu/Portal/Default.aspx?

The message down in the page says that the information for admitted freshmen has already been uploaded

@Chips99 At least you have a good overall score lol. I’m only at 630 reading and 690 math.

Okay so I’m seeing a lot of questions around here so I thought I’d share my story from last year.
I was accepted with a 3.80/1460, no scholarship. I’m from MA and the box (white, inch-thick, full page size) was sitting on my porch four business days after they were sent out. My no scholarship message was moved to history prior, so make of that what you will. The portal was not updated until the end of the month, and financial aid did not come out until a few weeks later.
I’m not an admissions review person, but I have seen many applications come across my desk so if you want to know some of the general trends I’ve seen, let me know. Also, if anyone has questions about USC during the consideration process feel free to ask me anything!

@USCfroshkid Tell us every trend you know!!!

Probably doesn’t mean anything but my regional admissions person responded to my email (from like a few weeks ago lmao) just yesterday, a day before admissions decision went out. I had emailed him in early March about an award I got, and he just responded yesterday saying that they were able to add the info to my application. Why did he reply really late/could it mean they were doing last minute decisions yesterday? b/c If the regional admissions guy had just read my email yesterday, idk how much of a difference it would make in my decision lmao

Hey! I live in an apartment too and my mailman usually just puts a key in my box to a larger mailbox. But, sometimes they do leave packages at my door.

@carreraj106 Hey man a 1320 isn’t bad at all!

@USCfroshkid 1460 new scale or old scale?

@caliguy1111 If you try it, it just says password could not be sent. Tried it with my USCID as well as a random 10-digit number; same results.

There were ~12,000 applicants to Viterbi and only 450 were accepted. I’m shook.

The housing portal says registration is currently disabled, it’s not going to work for anyone.

@sheepishly Are you sure that’s right? That would mean it has a 3% accept rate.