***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

@madbean @menloparkmom @CADREAMIN Thanks to all of you for your input on the USC forums. I’ve learned a lot in the last year that has been of help. Don’t know if it will work out for our son, but your insight has been appreciated and he’ll be fine however it works out.

@smilydaisy Thank you so much for the kind words. It means so much <3

@marg928 lol. There are numerous Nigerian princes and princess. I wouldn’t worry about that too much.

Princesses

Princesses

When should I expect the letter or package? I live in socal

Good morning everybody! If you are on the east coast, it’s gonna be a bit exciting and unnerving seeing acceptances roll in, at least there’s no blizzards this week to cause further delay! Just wanted to mention, I seem to recall San Diego actually being 2 day zone. You would think it is one from LA, but maybe someone can check that USPS map. Just don’t want you SDer’s freaking out today.

Who will be first???

For those who missed the late night posts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=071ePAoScqU&feature=youtu.be

@hithisismyusername Last year, results came in around 10 AM so most likely around then :slight_smile:

Wait so SD won’t get them today?

I can’t be sure, I just remember some getting it in day 2 in SD, so maybe check the postal zone day map to be sure.

@hithisismyusername Classic. Like the user name. First chug of the day. :wink:

Hahahha just made an account for this thread.SO NERVOUS

nervous!!!

Even 10 am in San Diego?

cannot believe I get the #3000 lololololol :slight_smile: wish we will get into USC!! we will see each other this fall!!!

Good luck everyone. I know I’m going crazy over CC so I’m just gonna preoccupy myself with something else until Sunday (or Saturday hopefully :smiley: ) when I know for sure. Being on here isn’t gonna change the outcome. Again, good luck, and fight on!

@hithisismyusername it depends where you live in SoCal as well. Not every package is delivered around the 10 O’Clock mark throughout SoCal, so if you don’t receive one by that time margin, don’t lose hope. Best of luck

CAN SOMEONE SEND A PIC OF THE PACKAGE IF THEY GOT IN??

AND I HOPE WE ALL BECOME USC BOUND, MY SISTER GOES THERE BUT I DONT KNOW IF THAT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE BUT IM PRAYING I GET IN!!

Is it a bad idea to go stalk the mail man??? Orrr