***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

@egga Chug. no you cannot track them.

@vac2017 They haven’t mailed the rejections!? They said “decisions” were going in the mail, does that not mean all of them D:

@filmstudent2 i’m pretty sure only acceptances were sent priority?

Right, but weren’t rejections sent out regular already?

Maybe this has been asked (sorry, the whole thread is too long to read) but are the acceptances sent out via postal service 2-3 day priority or UPS or Fed Ex two day priority?

Let me know when you receive yours. Where in AZ are you? We are in Scottsdale. My daughter won’t be home until 3:00 p.m. to check the mail. I am thinking about leaving work during my lunch and checking the mailbox. LOL

@filmstudent2 I dont think so, I didn’t receive one and I’m 100% sure I’m getting rejected

@Versalia where do you live?

@emsmom1 USPS priority

We are in Orange County. Our mail usually comes around 11, but I happened to check at 9:30 this morning and it was there. My son was accepted!

@filmstudent2 Bay Area - Fremont

I live in Central Jersey and I am freaking out!!! My mail comes around 4 pm!

Did anyone receive their letters in Bay area?

@rawk123 I’m from NJ too and I believe we’re gonna have to wait it out until tomorrow due to our placement in a 2 day range

@jiffy43 Yes! That is what I am thinking as well! Best of luck! This is my dream school!! Fight On!

I wish they would tell us already. I keep refreshing this thread with anxiety

@2017xxxx Norcal has always been 2 day. Every year, us Norcal folks hope acceptances caught the mail truck up I-5 last night, but alas, it has always been day 2. Would be a great surprise if it was today for the northerners, but unlikely. Would love to be proven wrong.

@vpmom0808 Congrats and thanks for giving location!

We are in Northern California/Bay area. If any of you live in bay area and receive your letter, please post.

@CADREAMIN I know it means nada, but they just now moved that no scholarship message from current to history within the last hour on my daughter’s portal. Why do they mess with the portals to incite such curiosity? lol Plus… I have seen the same red cardinal land on our window ledge three days in a row. C’mon… that’s got to mean something :slight_smile:

Thankfully though the darkness that Frank Underwood alluded to is finally starting to diminish in places… as just a glimmer of light creeps through (primarily in CA so far)

@Vac2017 I live over in Surprise. I’m at the end of my spring break, so I’m still at home and can check the mail hah. I’ll be sure to tell you when (or if) I get it!

ORANGE COUNTY,CA IRVINE.JUST CHECKED MAIL BOX…NOTHING TODAY~