UVA EA / ED Fall 2023

By mid February

The good news is that the UVA Dean of Admissions is a great communicator. If last year is any guide, she will probably provide notice on her blog at least a couple of days prior to the actual release date.

7 Likes

thats what im hoping. I heard last yeat they came out quite early in February.

2 Likes

It was around Jan 31 last year, but the number of EA applications is up this year. They are saying by Feb 15 to give themselves some extra time, in case.

2 Likes

I think EA released Friday Feb 4 last year. So maybe Friday Feb 3 this year?

4 Likes

That’s my optimistic guess. Next Friday.

2 Likes

we all need some optimism…

2 Likes

We had a question about whether a transcript had been received and emailed admissions. We received a response with 24 hrs.

We called about a college course transcript and they were able to look it up for us while on the phone. They told us over the phone that a college transcript wouldn’t show up on the portal but would still be required as part of the application review and were kind enough to check that they were received. They confirmed receipt while on the phone.

Deleted

has anyone asked the Dean about expected date? I don’t want to reask something someone already did

1 Like

No - she will share on social media when they know.

1 Like

She’s having a live webinar today if you really want to know- can ask her a question. She’s requesting questions to answer live today.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Based on today’s live- with 55,000 apps Dean J said to expect Feb. 15th and if known earlier it will be announced.

6 Likes

Any news on when Early Action decisions will be released?

1 Like

Around Feb 15. They will announce before they release.

3 Likes

Post deleted

1 Like

Dean J said hang in there on her IG post.

2 Likes

As a parent, nervous about this school. It seems like a lot of legacies for other schools have been deferred. I loved my exp at UVA, made my best friends, and would love for my kids to be here.

3 Likes