UW Class of 2023- Regular Decisions

Once I get into my student center there’s an extra box next to the ones that have “View my application” things like that

It’s to the right

i dont see it

i don’t see it either hopefully this doesn’t mean anything lol i wanna go to wisco so bad

what is the message in the box?

there isn’t a message in the box it is blank

oh i also have that box then, that might’ve always been there though

No, it hasn’t. I was deferred for early action and after I submitted my mid year grades there were only four total boxes. That is where your accept/decline enrollment link goes I’m pretty sure.

was this a good sign for EA admitted students? or does everyone get this box to show decisions are coming soon?

Is the box to the right of Your application will be reviewed by one of our admission counselors as a part of our regular decision period.

Everyone got the box I’m pretty sure. I think I did at least. I think it’s just a sign that decisions might be coming out this Friday.

Ok

Everyone gets the box. That is where you will view your decision. Yes, it is a sign that this Friday is the day. Also, some were able to view some financial aid things. We could not but were admitted EA. We could view them a few days after so those two systems aren’t completely coordinated. I had however made the assumption that seeing the FA meant you would be admitted, because what would be the point of linking if one wasn’t admitted. Someone should follow that part more closely to see if for sure anyone who sees FA before decisions is admitted.

This also happened for EA one full week before admissions were released so there is a possibility that they are not coming out until next Friday (3/22). Still hopeful decisions are this Friday!

It’s been there for me since Friday, I’m just now asking. So I bet it’s this week.

Is it too late to apply for financial aid?

I believe so

DS has the fifth box, too. Also got an e-mail to set a recovery e-mail for the NetID. Not sure if that’s a good sign or if everyone gets prompted to do this prior to admission decisions coming out.

i did not get that email

So Friday is the guess?