UW Class of 2023- Regular Decisions

But they have always release them on Fridays at 7

Hang in there, guys! No matter what, everything will be okay. Good luck!!

its depressing :frowning:

Good luck to everyone this week

Could someone chance me for 2019 RD Decision to College of Letters and Science?
State: Washington
GPA: 3.94 unweighted, 4.06 weighted
Reading SAT: 670 Math SAT: 660
Varsity Soccer 4 years, Captain Senior Year
Community Service
Traveling Club Soccer Team 3 years
Advanced Dance 4 years
Good Essays

I’m confused by the Honors Admissions comment. So, @jpg721 are you saying that Honors people found out yesterday? Also, do they typically send an email and update the portal or just expect you to login and check and then after a couple of days send an email?

Wisconsin students are on spring break this week so I’m predicting that decisions will be released on 3/29.

But the office of admissions isn’t closed. So spring break shouldn’t affect it at all.

Last year Regular Decisions were announced beginning March 17 and rolled out through the weekend. I think we will hear this week, rather than the 29th.

How do you expect anyone to “chance” you? First off, people rarely reply to chance posts. Second, no one here is qualified to “chance you” unless they work in admissions. And even if they were qualified, how are people supposed to work off off “good essays”. EVERYONE thinks their essays are good. Stop with this

My family is very close to the superintendent of my high school, he wrote me a letter of recommendation. He thinks it will be this week.

Did everyone that applied for scholarships get an alumni scholarship today?

@aparent2019 No, did you?

No, my kid did and was a bit excited at first. Nothing about admission yet, no idea why it was offered today.

That’s odd. I might assume the best though!

Those who were admitted EA already got an email regarding their honors admission – I’m saying they were using last Friday for that batch of applicants.

Any decisions?

No not until friday

@mvoigt do you have magic information that we don’t? Otherwise it’s just speculation. Everyone will make it through. Just breath!

It’s not magical information they’ve just always released decisions on Friday. Most large schools do. They aren’t going to randomly change it one year for regular decision. The exact date of decision being released is 100% speculation. But when they do release them it’s going to be on a Friday at 7pm.