UW Madison Spring 2019 Transfer Thread

@anxiousbadger I know exactly what you mean. I applied to Madison for the fall semester after graduating with my associates and was accepted, but decided to go to a different school, and I didn’t even end up going in the end. I ran into a faculty member while I was at work, and he said that we usually have a good chance at be accepted again. But I do agree that the anxiousness is still there. Hopefully we hear back soon.

Reading last year’s thread, I noticed people mentioning the “no evaluation to display” under “my academics” as a sign. Idk if UW updated their MyUW systems, but I can’t find the tab or page in question. Do you guys see it anywhere? If you do, where exactly do need to go to find it?

@futurebadger16 when you go to the student center, right above where it says your application is being processed, there should be a tab that says academics. Click that and you should see “my academics”, then click it.

Got it! Mine still says “No evaluation to display”. I applied pretty late, but idk if that’s a factor. Anyone’s disappeared yet??

Mine still says that too

I believe there is no problem with over 60 credits, as long as they are not crazy, like over 90 or 100. They would just be non-transferrable when reaching a maximum. Why not go blue??? Though I am also undecided for university of michigan yet, waiting for several other decisions…

@anxiousbadger It should go away by the 30th if we’re part of the last wave. Two more weeks of anxiety I guess…

mine is still there too…ugh!

Did anyone apply really late?

I applied pretty late

I applied on the 1st of August, and my “no evaluations to display” is still there. Has anyone’s changed? Trying to figure out if I should be worried or not

@buckybuddy21 If you don’t mind me asking, how would you level your stats compared to ours? Also, I wouldn’t worry too much about the “no eval” thing, some people who had it were accepted in previous years.

No change too… I submitted application on Aug 6th, and everything completed in the mid of Sept.

@futurebadger16 I come from a UW-systems school with a 3.86 gpa, two essays, two letters of rec (one from a professor, one from an employer), and a 27 ACT from High School. I messed up on not applying for fall of 2018, and I’m hoping to get in next semester, as I should’ve applied sooner

They might have updated their systems

I just heard back from both Purdue and Penn State…why is Madison taking so long :((

My “no evaluations to display” has disappeared. That means the first wave should be out soon. According to last years thread, the first wave came out around the 1st of December.

Has anyone else’s no evaluations to display disappeared yet? @amazonian62 when did you submit your application?

Mine is still there

Same