UW Madison Spring 2019 Transfer Thread

Does anyone know anything about freshman decision for the spring? None of these things are changing for me. I was just wondering if it is any different as I’m applying for a freshman. Thanks!

@curiousbadger these things only change for transfer students, so if you’re going into freshman year, you have no transfer credit for them to evaluate

Alright guys I’m starting to get real nervous. My “no evaluations to display” hasn’t disappeared yet, but I have about 60 credits and a 3.86 gpa with letters of rec, coming from a UW school, Do you think theres still a chance I’m getting accepted even though that never disappeared?

I have a tab that says “Tranfer Credit” but it is still blank next to it. Is that how it is for everyone too or do y’all have a transfer credit report too?

When did you guys submit the syllabus from former college?

@buckybuddy21 same situation… :frowning:

I can see my Transfer Credits Eval now!!!
@buckybuddy21 Yea, you should have a good chance of getting accepted.

I can now see my Transfer Evaluation Report as well!

@Hopefulbadger01 @futurebadger16
when did you guys send the syllabus to UW-madion? They send email to me to request the syllabus.

@wondering19 They didn’t ask me for anything, and what do you mean by syllabus?

@futurebadger16 I got an email today. It said I need to submit course description within 10 days

@wondering2019 Like a course syllabus? They didn’t ask me for additional material

@wondering2019 do you mean a transcript?

@buckybuddy21 if i’m not mistaken, people in previous years got accepted even when their “no evaluations to display” didn’t disappear.

@wondering2019 it sounds like there is a course on your transcript for which the admissions office does not have a course equivalency for. In order for them to determine transfer credit for that course you need to submit a syllabus.

No change for me :frowning:

@dmeister3 Nothing is for certain, don’t lose hope!

FYI- I just read this thread and fall freshman early decision for 2019 would not be coming out yet, so if transfers were previously included in that decision group, those decisions based on info last year and from admissions this year would be on Friday th 14th or Saturday the 15th of December.

I got accepted!!!
Wish you all the same!!!

@futurebadger16 Did yoy get the email?