Virginia Tech Class of 2025 — Decision Release Date: Mar 1-15

Son admitted off the waitlist today also.

2 Likes

I got an email saying there was an updated decision posted on my portal

1 Like

What were ur guys’s intended majors?

My son is engineering

Congratulations to all accepted off waitlist. Curious if you are in state or oos?

Comparing Penn State and VT OOS, Buisiness undecided. Any insights?

accepted off waitlist tonight
gen eng/computer science
oos
test optional
3.8/4.3 GPA

2 Likes

Son admitted off of wait list tonight OOS
Ugh this is getting complicated!!!

1 Like

Sorry he is engineering

Totally agree! It is great to have great options though!

1 Like

We are the same, but for political science

1 Like

Has any in-state for Biological Sciences been admitted off the waitlist???

Our son was just accepted off the waitlist. Engineering OOS. He was leaning towards RIT or Delaware but now he doesn’t know what he wants to do. Sure hope he can visit in the next few weeks. I will say VT is more expensive for him so that will be a factor.

3 Likes

Does anyone know what the VT Scholars Renew Nonres is?

From the looks of it, these are all OOS taken off waitlist.

1 Like

OOS MD Pamplin, surprised it happened so soon

1 Like

That’s unfortunate

Hi! I am scrolling through this thread as I am a junior looking to apply to VT next year. My intended major is also political science and I’m glad to see someone else from VT who isn’t in STEM area lol. Do you have any info about strength of the political science program(course difficulty, internships, alumni support. etc)

I’m not sure of alumni connections but my son really liked everything he read about the majors and minors and lthe ability to focus on national security and/or add a war history minor… He also talked to the Dean of the college of liberal arts and human sciences last summer about double majors and internship opportunities. That being said he still needs to investigate pre law opportunities before he makes his final decision.

OOS
Science Undecided
SAT 1290
GPA 3.6