Virginia Tech Early Decision 2012

<p>Thanks for the heads up KandKsmom. Much appreciated. My dear friends son is on pins and needles. He’s a legacy that’s just one of those kids that’s been a hokie his whole life. I passed on the information and they were so grateful to hear of the early announcement. </p>

<p>Sending good vibes to all ED hopefuls!!</p>

<p>Good luck everyone! Fingers crossed…</p>

<p>I remember well waiting to hear my son’s news last December. He had applied OOS ED engineering.
We were thrilled at good news right at 5 pm! He loves Tech. Its such a wonderful fit.
Go Hokies!</p>

<p>Thanks KandK,
Fingers are crossed for a business major acceptance–your information is so very much appreciated!
Best of luck to everyone!</p>

<p>UVAyeah, interesting to see your enthusiasm through your “Go Hokies” cheer. I am a UVA grad and it was very difficult to walk on to the Tech campus after 30 years of never considering doing so. Followed those dirt roads and was so pleasantly surprised to find how lovely the campus is. The issues with student shooters has been unsettling but Tech is easily in our son’s top choices.</p>

<p>April16, thanks for checking. Had not seen that. Good luck to all of you! Son did not apply ED so we’ll be waiting for the next go around.</p>

<p>My sister is a UVA grad, but my Mom is a Tech grad. so we have some dynamics going on in our family! We are OOS, so again, keeping my fingers crossed–I did not apply to UVA though. VT is so very high at the top of my options. I’ve been accepted at the U of TN so I know I’m going to college somewhere!!</p>

<p>Dowzerw, we sure have been thrilled with Tech. My daughter loved UVA and we did too. Our son was interested in engineering, so Tech was the top choice. It has amazing educational opportunities, including wonderful study abroad programs. Our car is covered with UVA stickers and Hokie tracks…Good luck everyone</p>