Virginia Tech Transfer Students for Fall 2016

I haven’t heard anything either.

I just wish I knew already.

Also, is anyone else experiencing trouble logging on to the application status page?

Yeah it keeps saying service unavailable! What’s up with that

I dont know, maybe an update. Maybe they’re posting the admissions :smiley:

the status page is still overloading. Error!

So did absolutely no one find out Friday?

I guess not

Everyone I’ve talked to is saying transfer decisions will probably come out at the same time as the rest of regular decisions, so stay tuned for March 18th as the release date!

I guess that explains why they wanted me to send in my grades before March 15th. Hopefully I’ll find out March 18th too then

I GOT IN EVERYONE CHECK <3

I’ve taken both semesters of chemistry and I have credit for english and math though AP. My GPA is 3.47 and I’m transferring from an out of state 4 year university. Do I have a chance? Will my AP credits count for the requirements they want?

check your account. Got a message in my account, plus an envelope from VT

I got in! Received a package today. Good luck everyone!
Does anybody get a scholarship? DO I have to apply for scholarship as a separate application?

Grats to everyone. I did not get in yet which is weird considering I have all A’s and one B. With all recommended courses knocked out of the way. Also, first gen student and veteran.

Those that have been accepted, which program?

Pamplin. Transferring from 4 year. GPA was good, but not stellar, so was a bit surprised

For those who got accepted, when did y’all apply?

I applied in mid January, got into the college of liberal arts and human sciences as a political science major. 3.6 gpa, internship, and my second time applying. For those of you who have been accepted, message me your name and I’ll add you on Facebook. We can have a group chat and try to find roommates?

I got in with Biological science major, pre pharm. 3.8 gpa transfered from NVCC. I applied in mid-jan.