Virginia Tech Transfer Students for Fall 2016

@sherbertt That’s still very very helpful so I appreciate it!

@hokiehopes I’m applying as a Crim student too, so I totally feel the nerves!! I just wanna know already!!

@sherbertt it’s stressful! where are you transferring from?

I’ve taken both semesters of chemistry and I have credit for english and math though AP. My GPA is 3.47 and I’m transferring from an out of state 4 year university. Do I have a chance? Will my AP credits count for the requirements they want?

Do you think there’s a chance we’ll find out Friday when all the rest of freshmen RD’s come out? Maybe that would be the second wave of this month?

@sherbertt I want to think so, but I just read the thread from last year and they weren’t released on the same day as freshman RD’s. I really don’t want to wait until late April to hear back.

@hopefullyhokie I just really want to figure out housing and I need to figure out what school I’m ending up at to determine that…

@sherbertt where are you transferring from?

Has anyone else gotten a notification about their financial aid? I read the previous years threads and many people who were accepted received an email about their financial aid prior to getting accepted.

@hopefullyhokie WVU

Everyone check your application statuses! It looks like they might have made more decisions

@hokiehopes Did you get one? I don’t see anything

@hopefullyhokie it just said that there was a high volume of users and wouldn’t let me log in when I tried so I thought it might be because more decisions were made!

@hokiehopes it’s probably site maintenance

@hopefullyhokie yeah it was. I’m honestly just want to know if I got in or not yet :confused:

Hopefully everyone finds out if they got in today!!!

today is just for freshman, not transfers

@undercover007 I have a feeling it is only for freshman, but do you have any other confirmation besides past forums?

There might be a chance that some transfer decisions are released

Well Twitter confirmed no transfer releases today…