VT 2011 Transfer College Board

<p>I am starting to get the feeling that the hokie bird does not mean much…I have searched around these forums and see that some people who did get the hokie bird were not granted admission :/…But who knows, </p>

<p>FYI i have the hokie bird as well, so I am hoping it is a good sign (who wouldnt?)</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>you know, i was thinking the same thing. i don’t even have my “2 maths/2 sciences” requirement, and I still got my hokie bird. but then why would they want to go over our credit evaluations if we haven’t been accepted? that would just be a waste of time if you think about it. </p>

<p>but i could be wrong. (hopefully not!)</p>

<p>has anyone received acceptance AND had the hokie bird?
or
has anyone got denied YET had the hokie bird?</p>

<p>I had the Hokie Bird and was accepted.</p>

<p>What I have gathered is that if you have the hokie bird, you’re in! However, not having it doesn’t necessarily mean you won’t get in.</p>

<p>i see. i hope that’s the case. </p>

<p>thank you. anyone else?</p>

<p>I saw the Hokie bird early morning one day and then I got accepted the next day.
I agree with surfwakesnow… I would start being hopeful if the hokie bird came up :slight_smile:
goodluck, you got this!!!</p>

<p>just got the hokie bird! i didn’t get it last year, and was rejected. so i’m definitely hopeful!</p>