VT Early Decision Admissions

From what I recall from last year, a lot of colleges don’t like to release decisions until after the school day is over in order to reduce distractions both good and bad.

I’m thinking today isn’t the day either. At least we are in this together. Good luck to everyone. Go HOKIES!!

This waiting is even worse when alot of the other ED colleges are releasing their acceptance letters :confused:

Well, it doesn’t look like we are going to know anything today! When they say decisions will be sent by December 15 by 5 PM, it leads you to believe that it could be earlier.

Hate for it to be a Friday drop and run on their part

This thread is for people to post their ED decision results…
Hope they come out today!

when does vt send out their ED?? does it come in a letter or through email?

OMG!! thanks for the update! daughter is at track practice- so this heads up is helpful so i know not to nag her when she walks in the house!

What does the email say? I haven’t gotten any emails and my account doesn’t say anything new…

I don’t think the emails actually went out… lots of people would be posting about it.

I’m not seeing anything new either.

well that was a mean joke

I’m not believing anything till I see it :frowning:

I was wondering when the first jokster would appear.

Till tomorrow then…

Disappointed they are not providing updates. Good customer service keeps the customers in the loop. Especially close to the target date and time. Maybe they can talk to the marketing department to get some help

A lot of people are saying that it comes out tomorrow? Will it come as a letter or electronically?

@ProudPapa1505 they’ve been very consistent saying decisions would post by 12/15. Just because people are anxious and don’t want to wait that long doesn’t mean the ‘customer service’ is poor or that they need the marketing department to step in.

@e50503 it states it will be posted on your guest account.

Chill out. It will happens when it happens. Parents, live your own life.