What are my chances for the top UC Schools?

Hi, my college application process starts next fall, what are my chances of getting into top UC Schools?
(Berkeley, UCLA, UCSD)

Cumulative High School GPA: 4.11
UC GPA (weighted): 4.05
UC GPA (unweighted): 3.90
SAT: 1440
SAT Chemistry: 790
SAT Math II: 780

AP Classes:
AP Physics I - (taking it next week)
AP Chemistry - 5
AP Calculus AB - 5
AP Biology - 5
AP English Language and Composition - 4
AP English Literature (taking it next week)

Major: Chemical Engineering

Extracurricular:
3 years National Honor Society - Vice President
1 year of High School Senator
2 years of Speech and Debate
4 years (including next year) of Academic Games (I won 1st place in the STEM and Math challenge)
Director of 2 School plays.
Director and Founder of “BBS Express” community group (Music/Art club at our school).
Manager of NHS Friends (Community Service Group)
4 years (including next year) Yearbook Editor
Executive of L.I.T.E (Organization for recycling material around our school)
Executive of Bottle Caps (Recycling bottle caps)

Awards:
“Best Kuwait Pianist” award
“Grand Prix” award
“Best performance” Audience award
High Honor Holl with Distinction (4.0+)
2nd place in poetry (Speech and Debate)
Award of Participation in Harvard Speech and Debate Tournament 2016

Also I’m top 10% right now and currently running for salutatorian at my school

Intended major?

Are you a CA resident?

SAT is low

No I am not a CA resident

Not knowing your intended major and being OOS, I would say your GPA is within range and test scores are competitive. UCB/UCLA will still be tough admits. UCSD would be your best chance as a High Match/Low Reach.
Are you prepared to pay full fees at $60K/year since OOS students get no FA from the UC’s?

Freshman admit rates for UC GPA of 3.80-4.19:

UCB: 14%
UCLA: 14%
UCSD: 44%
UCSB: 54%
UCD: 58%
UCI: 65%
UCSC: 85%
UCR: 94%
UCM: 96%

@kuwaitistudent Since, you are OOS, I would say your chance are somewhat on the low side. Avg admitted sat UCB- 1445, UCLA-1395. However this closely matches what instate students need not OOS. You need to retake.Your grades and EC’s are good and per standard, now write excellent essays.
Do you have any hooks, Intended major?

Wow, you are very very competitive

For my major, I am between chemistry as a pure science and chemical engineering. I realize that chemical engineering is a lot more competitive than chemistry, which is why i took the Math and Chemistry SAT Subject tests. I still have a couple of months before I actually submit my application, what are some suggestions that I can do to increase my competitiveness?

Also I am planning to take a introductory college chemistry course in UCLA during the summer, I know it won’t boost my chances significantly but I really want them to have me in their records at least. I forgot to mention that I am a legacy and only one person in my school got in to UCLA this year.

UC’s do not consider legacy status and taking a course at UCLA will not give you an edge for UCLA specifically but does show good course rigor.