What are my chances of getting into my dream school??

<p>I really respect everyone's opinion on here and I have read many many posts and have gained insight into all the colleges I have researched. </p>

<p>These are my stats as of now .. I'm in the end of my Junior year and planning on early admission. I am looking at Penn State, University of Texas and U of Miami as these are the major I am planning on. </p>

<p>Ranked 3 in my class at a very highly ranked public high school in NJ. Ranked 28 out of all Public High School In NJ</p>

<p>This year I took
AP History
AP Bio
Physics 1
English
Spanish 4
Pre Calc</p>

<p>Senior Year I will take
AP Spanish 5
AP Physics 2
English
AP Calc 2</p>

<p>Sports:
Varsity soccer
Golf
Baseball</p>

<p>Junior year Treasure of Key Club
Senior year VP of Key Club</p>

<p>Math League
Science League
Academic Bowl 10, 11 .. Senior Year I will be Captain </p>

<p>Sorry … SAT 1st time was 1780 … Just took 2nd time yesterday after intensive prep class. </p>

<p>Mind sharing your GPA?</p>

<p>My school does not do a 4.0 system. Right now I have a 98.53 …on 3 marking period report card … I have a few AP classes that give 10 extra points per class at end of year calculated in. </p>

<p>What’s your SAT with only CR+M? That’s what they look at, I believe. And have you taken the ACT?
I think you’ll get in, honestly, but I don’t know how much scholarships you’ll get. However, I don’t know if Miami admits geographically. I know some schools do. Because you’re in New Jersey, if Miami admits geographically, it’ll be a bit harder for you to get in. More competition.</p>