What are the chances of me getting into a UC with 1 failing class and 2 withdraws? :/

im currently attending a CC and seem too be failing Philosophy. i already withdrew 2 other classes, im scared that i wont be able to get into a UC. what if i could make my grade into a C-, will that help? :((

As long as your grades in the other courses are ok I wouldnt be surprised. Depends tho. How is your SAT? Are u a Californian resident? cuz that plays big

You need a solid GPA and the right classes to transfer into a UC. With TAG, they make it pretty easy to KNOW what it takes to get into the 6 UCs that participate.

The W’s aren’t that big of a black mark and you can probably te-take the F class and replace the grade - which will move your GPA a lot.

Take a look at your target school and major on this page. You’ll find all the info you need.
https://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/infocenter/transfers-major

Perhaps a major change is a good idea, or, it may be that a UC isn’t an appropriate educational path for you. That’s true for most people. Repeat after me … ATTENDING A SCHOOL OTHER THAN A UC WILL NOT CONDEMN ME TO A LIFE OF MEDIOCRITY.

Do your best and come what may.

good luck.