What to do- Help needed!

<p>Good afternoon people</p>

<p>I am an international student who had applied to UMiami. I have sent them my certification of finances paper that stated that I won't be able to pay more than $15,000 a year. I got accepted and got really happy because what I know is that, you can't get accepted without the university approving that certification of finances paper. that means that I will pay that $15,000. however, I got my acceptance package today and I didn't see any aid awarded. i am quite disappointed cause i definitely can't pay $50,000 + , can't get a us co-signer for a loan, and definitely can't give up my slot in UMiami 2014 that easily. i am really in a dilemma...in short, I need money to attend UMiami. tell me every single way, EVERY SINGLE WAY to get funds ( outside scholarships websites, writing to the minister of education, writing to macdonalds, whatever it is) . i am really serious about it, you people don't know how much I want to go there.</p>

<p>ps-excuse the grammar errors please and don't worry i am an ap english student i am just too desperate/nervous/anxious to care about grammar here i just need you to help me.</p>

<p>thank you in advance.</p>

<p>fastwebs.com post a lot of outside scholarship. </p>

<p>Now, I got accepted in early February. Today I finally got notice of all of my financial aid. There are 2000 other students applying for financial aid and the OFAS can’t get to all of them immediately. If I were you, I’d call them and ask if they aren’t giving you any aid, or if they haven’t gotten to your application. I’m willing to bet they just haven’t gotten to your application</p>

<p>thank you primetimekin</p>

<p>i checked out fastwebs.com ; i think it’s only for american students…cause State is required…and i don’t have a state…I am egyptian for god’s sake. haha</p>

<p>I emailed them to ask about it, thank you once again for your help and hope that also the others contribute with whatever they know.</p>