When do wait-listed students hear back!

<p>So I was waitlisted for fall 2013! When will I hear back?</p>

<p>In the same boat.</p>

<p>I looked at threads from one-two years ago and waitlisted students heard back around the second to third week of May, but idk about this year.</p>

<p>Hopefully we hear back this week! The wait is killing me</p>

<p>Also waiting to hear back. Do you know how they will respond (portal, email, phone call)? Because I tried logging into the portal and it says there’s an error. Not to get anyone’s hopes up, but this could mean their updating our admissions status.</p>

<p>Okay so I called my admissions counselor and she told me they have a list of kids who have emailed them still showing interest, so I guess it helps to email them updating them with current transcript and any achievements!!!</p>

<p>Same here. Waiting is killing me. Has anyone received their final decision already ? Does anyone know when are we going to be notified about that decision ? I also looked at trends from 2 years ago and some students even received their decision on April. Anyway, I wish you all the best and hopefully we will hear soon from them.</p>

<p>I just emailed them. :slight_smile: Cross fingers!</p>

<p>can I ask what your email said ?? because I have emailed them and they keep saying June. But someone got accepted today from wait list. They said we should be receiving the admission decision by regular mail.</p>

<p>…still waiting to get of the waitlist</p>

<p>Yeah. Same here. I wonder of they sent decisions already.</p>

<p>Hopefully this week…</p>

<p>Yeah. Waiting this long is killing me.</p>

<p>Anyone heard back yet???</p>

<p>I emailed them last week asking how are we going to know the final decision and they said they send those by regular mail. I still have not gotten anything on the mail. I emailed them again asking if they could also send emails with the admission decision and they have not answered. I hope we all hear from them before june…</p>

<p>I hope we hear soon too! But I recently got accepted off the waitlist from Pomona, so most likely going there.</p>

<p>@Ale123, let us know if you hear back from admissions about email responses.</p>

<p>So I called admissions today and they said we will find out about our decisions in about a week</p>

<p>Thanks TROJAN2017. That’s good to know. Thank you. So about Thursday we should know already, or maybe Friday the latest. </p>

<p>@503dannyk: they responded the email and said they hadn’t made final decisions yet. This was Friday. So hopefully this week we hear from them. Congrats on your admission!</p>

<p>Thanks for the info Trojan.
@Ale: Thanks! Good luck on your admission!!</p>

<p>The wait is killing me…</p>