Where's everyone staying for move in?

<p>Just booked into the Microtel. I had been procrastinating but got scared enough with that earlier thread to go ahead and book.</p>

<p>We were at the Microtel during Honors Week and had a nice stay. The front desk and housekeeping people were lovely. The location was great. We’re putting the place on our list for next May – also known as graduation.</p>

<p>As for move in, this will the second year my son will do it without us. No one is complaining, either. I need to be back at my school to prepare for the year.</p>

<p>Booked at the Fairfield Inn today. Need to book a minimum of two nights for certain high occupancy weekends (Marriott and Hilton) otherwise it “appears” as if the hotel is sold out when it is not.</p>

<p>The Microtel is a nice place to stay.</p>

<p>This will be the third year that I’m moving in by myself. It ends up being a lot less stressful and saves a few hundred dollars in airfare and hotel expenses.</p>

<p>momreads, I booked my family at the Hotel Capstone as soon as the May 2013 graduation dates were announced this past January. Since it was so far in advance, they hadn’t yet raised their rates. :)</p>

<p>^^^</p>

<p>Good for you!</p>

<p>And, I can’t believe that you’ll be graduating next year! Time has just FLOWN.</p>

<p>SEA_tide: Would have loved to stay at the Hotel Capstone, but it’s sold out on the dates needed. And we cannot stay an extra day, as my younger son has AP exams going on.</p>