Continental math league
USC Pipeline program
UCR EAOP program
Summer programs:
Summer@Brown
Hospital volunteering

Uc essays: 8/10, touched on all aspects of my application and personality

Recommendations(Berkeley)
Counselor: 7/10. She loves me, explains that I could’ve had a higher GPA if I took the easy route but I challenged myself. Really shines on my outgoing personality and my ability to get involved.tailored to berkeley
AP Computer Science teacher 10/10. Speaks on my meetings with Google, the mayor, and my school district officials concerning my app.
Hooks: urm (black and Hispanic), female in stem/computer science?

UC gpa is 4.01

Which UC’s? Race/ethnicity not considered by the UC’s. Female in STEM not a hook for the UC’s.

@Gumbymom which ones should I get into?

I can only base your chances on your posted stats since EC’s and essays are very subjective and dependent upon the admissions reader.

Your SAT is within range for all the UC’s along with your GPA (assuming around a 4.1+ capped weighted UC GPA).

UCLA/UCB are always tough admits and you should them Reach schools especially with your SAT score on the lower side of the averages.

Schools were you have an excellent chance would be UC Merced, Riverside and Santa Cruz. UC Irvine, UC Davis and UC Santa Barbara are definitely possible. UCSD again will be tough but I think you can get an acceptance into the University but it might not be your 1st choice major.

UC’s can be very unpredictable so hopefully you applied widely.

Best of luck.

UCSC, UCR and UCM will probably accept you. UCSB, UCD and UCI could go either way - the rest are pretty unlikely.

good luck