Will VT accepted me?

SAT: 1230 (Eng: 540, Math:690)
ACT: Im going to take it tmr for the 1st time, it got delayed to this week because of snow. I heard that it’s easier than sat so i want to give a shot with it.
GPA: 3.7 (weighted)
I took just 5 honor classes and 5AP class in total since freshman year.
I started to speak English more than 3 years ago, so my English is not really well, but Im improving it
1st generation
Im in NHS, MHS, NAHS (art)
Key club and Red cross club for volunteers hours
I used to won a Gold Key for The scholastic Art and Writing 2017
I applied for Architecture
What are my chances to get into this program?
Thanks

I recently came across this page on the VA Tech website: http://www.ir.vt.edu/data/student/admissions.html which can provide some context to you on what type of numbers the prior years’ incoming freshmen had in your particular major, as well as other info.

For example, if you click on the “entering freshman profile by cohort”, you can do a search by college and then by major to see what the stats were on the entering freshman for that major. This includes GPA, SAT/ACT, gender, race, and the number of people enrolled as freshman in the major.

Through the “applications, offers, enrollees” link, you can see the number of applications they received, school wide or by college or by major, and how many enrolled.

Although these are just numbers and not definitive on what may happen with you, it may help you assess if you’re in the ballpark of people who enrolled in past years in your major. It is important to note, however, that people may have been accepted but not entered as freshman so this data is not all-inclusive as far as who was accepted.

Good luck!

@NOVAMOM123 thanks a lot :slight_smile: