Would anyone like to read my Dean's Scholar Essay draft?

<p>Hello! </p>

<p>I just recently found out that I was accepted into Baruch! I received a second email from them saying that they want me to apply to their Dean’s Scholar program. I didn’t apply for Macaulay so I was surprised that they sent this email. Do they send it to everyone? Anyway, we have to write an essay as part of our application. The topics are:</p>

<p>Evaluate a significant risk you have taken or ethical dilemma you have faced and discuss its impact on you.</p>

<p>Discuss some issue of local, national, or international concern and its importance to you.</p>

<p>Tell us about a book, artwork, or lab experiment that changed the way you see the world. </p>

<p>What was it about the work that affected you? How did your world become different?</p>

<p>Submit a personal essay of your choice.</p>

<p>I just finished my draft and I was wondering if anyone would kindly take few minutes from their day to read it and contribute some suggestions on the areas I can improve upon. Thanks</p>

<ol>
<li>No they don’t send it to everyone</li>
<li>Congratulations!</li>
<li>If you PM me I will look at your essays( I applied to Macaulay and was invited to apply to the dean scholars program.)</li>
</ol>