Yale Class of 2027 Official Thread

I already have it marked received dude come on!!!

the reason I say that is because we were asked to submit that form to IDOC. And when we did, it showed up as “received” like it should :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I had to upload that, too, and it got marked received. However, the “please upload it through IDOC” text remained. Have you got it now?

By the way, which date is it showing in your fin aid portal?

No, we don’t have those bold letters because we did upload it to IDOC like they asked us to :grinning:
The date they received it from IDOC for us is 2/5

2 Likes

unfortunately, I don’t think this means something, because, if Yale wants to accept an international applicant (like myself) does an interview, and I didn’t do it

And IDOC has a special form for this where you can sign it online. The one Yale FA provided earlier is where we had to print it, manually sign it, scan it and then upload it back.
Anyways, none of this means anything as so many received the same thing.
Good luck to all of you! I know this is stressful, but everyone of you will end up in a college that you’ll be happy. Hang in there. And use all this portal astrology for fun. Don’t take it too seriously :grinning:

6 Likes

This is entirely wrong. Yale themselves state that only borderline applicants get reviewed

5 Likes

Are u sure?
It is not like Harvard?
So I can get accepted if I didn’t do an interview in European territory.

2 Likes

yes. It’s not like harvard. Never apply the same rules to different colleges. Yale interviews only borderline applicants. Either u are in, or were below the line

2 Likes

thank you very much, where can I find this info? I trust you, but I just want to verify :slight_smile: ahahah

Just google yale interview or listen to their podcast

1 Like

Because of limited interviewing capacity, the Office of Undergraduate Admissions prioritizes interviews for students for whom the Admissions Committee needs more information.

https://admissions.yale.edu/interviews

So you believe the theory now?

I want to, but not confident enough.
How many of you have that in the portal?

2 Likes

only a handful

Yes, I am an idiot :grinning:
Let me ask you another idiotic question: how did you submit the form? Did you upload it on the FA portal or did you submit it through IDOC? You might have answered it already, but being the idiot I am, I very well could’ve missed it. Apologize in advance.
Not questioning you, but this is just for my understanding :blush::pray:

It’s not letting me send an image otherwise I could have shown you. My yale fin aid portal lol.

I submitted it through IDOC, and I signed the form through DOC sign.
Is that clear enough?

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:

1 Like