Yale Class of 2027 Official Thread

It’s okay by the way my form shows a date of 02/20/2023.

I am sorry to call you an idiot though. I didn’t mean it.

1 Like

That’s ok. Good luck to you.

Good luck to you too!

2 Likes

We also had that document downloaded on 2/17, but it was already in IDOC because we had it requested from other schools previously.

3 Likes

Curious if most people applied for financial aid has that form marked received in the portal? Are you saying it means likely to be accepted?

Not at all. It doesn’t mean anything, at least that’s what I think :blush: but that’s just my opinion.

Hey guys, I’m back with a few more stats on verification statement

total applicants: 80
4 REA reject (no verification statement)

1 defer + got statement on 20th feb (also got into Berkeley MET, Trinity full scholarship, and a likely letter from somewhere else)

others, 3 people with statement (including myself)
76 Nos

make of it what u will

1 Like

So you polled 80 people?

1 Like

There is a whatsapp group of intl, an I just ripped them of their dreams by asking them this. TBH, I am sad right now :frowning:

1 Like

March 30 can’t come sooner. Chill, y’all.

Also, like another user said, plenty of people just don’t apply for financial aid. I’m sure Yale accepts a bunch of them, too—and such documents don’t even apply to them!

3 Likes

@blank44 is correct. I was in the gc and it’s true
Only 3-4 have it. All of them already got stuff like Berkeley MET/Regents, merit scholarship winners, Likelies from other colleges, etc. Seems to be true

5 Likes

Yes, we are not saying that this doc represent acceptance. It’s more like acceptance represent this doc.

2 Likes

Thanks CollegeSimp_3301

Np! Hope this helps.

1 Like

When did you poll the gc? This form showed up in ours this afternoon. Y may just process this for everyone alphabetically.

1 Like

Let’s see

Wait. Alphabetically makes no sense. My name starts from A and I have it as of 2/22. Ik people with names from V and Y who got it on 2/20

1 Like

I just checked the portal and the form downloaded for my daughter (domestic with no interview), dated 2/10 even before they got mid year report. My daughter got into a bs/md program at another school but Yale would definitely be one of the top choices if she gets in.

1 Like

Quick question: does it say “Verification Statement of Household Information” or “Verification Statement of Household Information - Please complete this form online through your College Board IDOC portal”?

2 Likes

Only the first part

2 Likes