Yale University Admissions Fall 2022

Rejection here but fortunately she was heavily leaning towards another school so she’s in a great place. :raised_hands:t2::tada:

Congratulations to those who were accepted and to those who were not, you’re going to do great things elsewhere, so congratulations to you all as well! :blue_heart:

7 Likes

D22 rejection. luckily this was a known reach!

Anyone accepted?

Rejected! 4.0, 1550 SAT

Rejected! Congrats to those who got in or are waitlisted. We had a bloodbath here. All rejections from Ivies. It’s like a horror movie over here.

Accepted!

25 Likes

Yes, my DD got accepted and she had the same screen as the screenshot.
International, SAT 1540, 2 subject test, very strong and different EC.
Very very happy girl at home :slight_smile:

15 Likes

rejected :’) dream school but its alright I got other dubs today.

accepted: UPenn, WashU, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UCSD, UCSB, UC Davis, UW Seattle + Honors
waitlisted: Columbia, Tufts, UNC Chapel Hill, CMU, BU
rejected: Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Brown
waiting on: Stanford

12 Likes

I knew you would get in, hats off!!! Congratulations :partying_face: :clap:t4::tada::clap:t4:

4 Likes

Daughter accepted for biomedical engineering!

6 Likes

Rejected :frowning:

1 Like

So sorry. I know the feeling. DD rejected

Rejected, CS
UW 4.0 / 12+ APs /3 Dual Credits/mostly 5s and 4s
SAT 1550/ACT 35
Varsity Sport Captain
Solid leadership/very good ECs+CS related ECs/Volunteering etc

So Sorry. My son had similar stats and strong EC’s and essays too but declined by all Ivies. Its’ like SAT’s and GPA are meaningless these days. It’s hard to understand, and in some ways harder to accept but God has a plan! Best wishes

6 Likes

Add my S22 to the group of highly qualified students who unfortunately couldn’t secure a coveted and scarce acceptance or WL at any Ivy (rejected Yale, Cornell, Dartmouth after being deferred ED1). Thankfully he has some great options and is likely to choose Emory. I hope everyone finds a good fit and some perspective amidst this harrowing process that where you go to college is an important part of your life but doesn’t define you.

6 Likes

Rejected

Unbelievable! If you could not get in, not sure who could have gotten in. Tough to digest, but you have to move on. Think of this as Ivy’s loss and not yours. You will do awesome things where ever you end up

2 Likes

I’m so sorry, looking at your stats, I forgot my daughter’s pain. Pls remember, you are amazing and these colleges did not reject you, they just rejected your application and since you have the drive for perfection, you will do wonders in life, whichever college you end up at. I wish you all the very best in life!!!

1 Like

thanks, good luck to your son too.

Waitlisted
ACT 36
SAT 1560
9 AP’s
4yr varsity sport (capt this year)
VP NHS

1 Like