2013/2014 Decision

<p>I guess we will both find out in a little over an hour, I keep hitting refresh on the portal.</p>

<p>I wish your son the best:)
1 hour and 15 minutes!</p>

<p>my son is checking with a friend of his to see what his portal looks like, his friend has a 2380 SAT 5.0, speaks 4 languages etc… so I can’t imagine his not getting in.</p>

<p>oh my goodness… I eager to hear from you and what he sees!</p>

<p>missymartin, hopefully they both get in and we can introduce them if they both end up going there. My son is going if he gets in, it’s his first choice for sure.</p>

<p>I hope they both do too!!! How fun would that be to have them meet… both with overly anxious moms!!!</p>

<p>they would clearly bond over that if nothing else. I just msg’d the boy who posted that he got in earlier this week to ask him if he had a change to the portal. We will most likely know by the time he responds, but I couldn’t just sit here. Is this your son’s first choice too, and where are you from?</p>

<p>Yes… his First Choice! He wishes he had applied EA!!! We are from San Diego, CA! Please post when you hear from either boy about their base camp! Im guessing you are from Philly :)</p>

<p>Yes we are from Philly, son is a big skier so being out west would be a dream come true. Plus he loves the idea of the block program, and thinks it would suit his learning style best. Neither have responded yet… what is wrong with people. My son is a bit concerned that they would not accept two kids from the same high school and his friend is one of those crazy perfect kids. Did you visit, interview?</p>

<p>Wow… Your son sounds a lot like mine!!! No, we haven’t visited nor interviewed. We have very close friends who went there. I have an older so also that is at Whitman College in WA!
Ya, what is wrong with those people not responding instantly!!!</p>

<p>Sent from my iPhone</p>

<p>can the decision be out already…its 3 am…gawd</p>

<p>Last year, decisions showed up about 15 minutes after the promised time - probably took the site that long to upload and display them while thousands of parents and students hit “REFRESH” over and over again ;).</p>

<p>we visited and interviewed and he loved it. They do sound similar, I just told my son I may have found him a roommate, he rolled his eyes at me… 32 more minutes</p>

<p>if they are late…. OMG</p>

<p>what will it say on the portal, will it change to a big congratulations or something?</p>

<p>I love that!!! We can go out and get them matching sheets :)</p>

<p>ok… now that we have that arranged they both have to get in!!! This is torture.</p>

<p>Think that’s what should happen!!! That or else they show up at your front door with a bottle of champagne… A CC sweatshirt and a camera crew!!!</p>

<p>my son already asked for champagne if he gets in… I wonder if you should call and ask about the missing info on the portal? What if its a glitch and messes something up?</p>

<p>i think i read tht CC sends the personalized notes? do EA get those?</p>