2013/2014 Decision

<p>Hi everyone! I’ve submitted my application on 1/15 ( the RD deadline), I just want to ask if I can switch to the ED pool because I wholeheartly love CC (on 1/1 CC wasn’t my 1st choice, but now it IS, genuinely IS). Can I?</p>

<p>Hey guys! Just thought I would let y’all know I received an acceptance letter! It was a personalized note from an admissions counselor and there was also a separate poster of CC’s Baca campus. I’ve also gotten a letter from the financial aid offices last week. Plus, today I got an email telling me I received a $500 travel grant to the open house in April;)</p>

<p>I was deferred EA with a 3.8 gpa and a 34 on my act
35 science
33 math
33 reading
34 english
However on my Base Camp account, they said that a decision will be released to me on January 6. I contacted them asking why this was/where my decision could be found and the admissions desk lady had no clue why my date was so early. Any other deferred kids get this notification?</p>

<p>Curious: Does Colorado College offer travel grants broadly to accepted early action students or do they target specific groups? </p>

<p>Rejected.</p>

<p>30 ACT (34 English,) national recognition on economics, family ties with college, top of the class, interview was phenomenal, 10 varsity letters. Other stuff too, but don’t feel like listing my résumé.</p>

<p>I guess CC’s just another school that values stats over ambition.</p>

<p>I’m late …wait listed</p>

<p>Early Action - Accepted
Environmental Science, Feminist and Gender Studies, and Creative Writing</p>

<p>ACT: 29 - E30 M34 R24 S29, highest writing - 9
SAT II: Math II 770, Chem 720, Chinese with Listening 800
AP classes: Chemistry and Environmental Science (both this year)
Honors Classes: Chemistry (second semester junior year), and Biology (this year)</p>

<p>I’m from China and came to California junior year. Colorado College first caught my attention when my friend applied to CC last year. She told me about the block system and I was amazed. CC was always on the top of my list. I drove for an hour to San Diego for the 8-of-the-best-colleges conference, and I had an interview in person. Last month, eventually I got to visit the campus, and it was a wonderful experience.</p>

<p>For cultural and religious reasons, I don’t really celebrate Christmas, but the admission letter made me the happiest person last winter break.</p>

<p>I believe what got me into CC was really who I was. I hope the summary above is helpful. </p>

<p>I’m actually falling asleep. Sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors I might made for whatever reason.</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>