Acceptance?

<p>@tcuhopeful do you live in Texas?</p>

<p>Yes, Austin. Academically Average with a 1760 SAT, loads of extracurricular/sports/resume with a 3.4 UW GPA. You should be fine Tuck. Good luck!</p>

<p>@Tucket2 did you get any scholarship?</p>

<p>Got my acceptance today!!! Such a great day!!! Good luck to all of you!</p>

<p>Has anyone out-of-state received an acceptance letter yet? I am so excited!</p>

<p>I applied early action and my account still says “In Review” I live in Missouri. What do the acceptance letter envelopes look like? Big and white or normal sized mail? Just mentally preparing (: so nervous!!</p>

<p>@ wannabafrog- hopefully you felt the same excitement I did- which was take a victory lap around the neighborhood park screaming I got in! Good luck to everyone else.</p>

<p>What are your stats? Wannabefrog</p>

<p>I. NEED. MY. LETTER. I’m dying waiting :(</p>

<p>I am out of state - applied early decision - website changed from reviewing application to decision sent on Tuesday. I have not yet gotten a letter - hopefully in todays mail. BUT, the TCU website has changed to CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am soooo excited!</p>

<p>My friend received her acceptance letter last week, but my admission status hasn’t changed! When will the second batch be sent??</p>

<p>I emailed an admissions counselor today and he confirmed that the batch of letters sent last week was Early Decision only, and that the next batch of letters will be Early Action letters and will be sent out late this week or early next week (there was a delay due to snow days). I’m so nervous!!</p>

<p>Received my Acceptance today! I applied early action!!! </p>

<p>GO FROGS!!!</p>

<p>Congratulations! When did you submit your early action application and what state do you live in?</p>

<p>I submitted my application early September.
I live 15 minutes from TCU, and my mom is on faculty at TCU. I don’t know if it is all, but some faculty kids receive their letters before they actually mail out the bulk letters. So everyone’s letters should be in the mail this week I would think! Good luck to everyone!</p>

<p>Thanks for the information. My son is anxiously waiting to hear! He has a friend who applied ED and got a deferral letter a couple of days ago. Does anyone know any stats on how many ED applications there were and what % were accepted, deferred, declined?</p>

<p>Just over 400 people applied ED and 241 were accepted</p>

<p>Girlwantstoknow: what were the stats of your son’s friend who got deferred? What state are you in?</p>

<p>Congrats to all how have gotten in so far! Good luck to all of still waiting.</p>

<p>I applied EA on the day of the deadline. The TCU portal still shows that my application is in review. However, today I received a 100 page “brochure” titled TCU: Areas of Study. Any idea if this means something? Seems strange (and costly) to be sending this material out after I’ve applied - unless, of course, they just send them out to anyone who has ever expressed an interest without regard to whether the individual has applied or not. Any thoughts or past experience with this?</p>

<p>I got one of those after I applied (about 3 months ago) as well. I think because they are such a small school they can afford to send that out.</p>