Accepted Regular Decision?

<p>I recieved several emails in reponse to my frantic contacting of the University of Miami Admissions office… ahhaha needless to say they have informed that decisions for the RD pool have NOT been entirely released; that there are plenty of acceptances (and rejections) that will continue to be dispersed well into mid-April. </p>

<p>Hope this provides some with some comfort.</p>

<p>International Applicants got anything yet?</p>

<p>An international applicant here :slight_smile:
I got an acceptance today to architecture major! :D</p>

<p>I was accepted with the Dickinson Scholarship ($20,000 a year). I was decently surprised by this because I did not expect them to give me so much money! </p>

<p>The following is a diminutive sample of my statistics:</p>

<p>SAT: 1860
ACT: 28
GPA: W: 4.6; UW: 3.6
800+ Hours of Community Service
Great Extracurricular Record
Senior Courseload: 6 AP Classes (English; Macroeconomics; Chemistry; AP Calculus BC; US Government and Politics; Statistics)</p>

<p>We are thrilled our son made his college decision…to attend U Miami! We were so impressed by our campus visit and the university offers everything he is looking for.</p>

<p>You won’t be disappointed. I have yet to hear of one student or parent, for that matter, who has been disappointed with the ‘U of Miami’ experience. Great on all accounts from our perspective. Our d couldn’t be happier!</p>